Sources for "What symptoms can occur with prolonged exposure to these chemicals?"
1. McCulley, Frick and Gilman Inc. Air Quality Survey Final Result, January 1995, pp.26, 27, 36
2. EPA Toxics Emissions from Aircraft Engines Air RISC Information Support Center, July 22, 1993, p.13
3. McCartney, M. Airplane Emissions Department of Environmental Health Sciences, 21 April 1986, p.99
4. VIGYAN Inc. USEPA Estimation and Evaluation of Cancer Risks Attributed to Air Pollution in Southwest Chicago Final Summary Report Region 5 Air and Radiation Division, April 1993
5. Lewis, R.A. Hazardous Chemical Desk Reference 2nd Edition, 1991 Van Nostrand Reinhold
6. Puget Sound Air Pollution Control Agency 1993 Air Ouality Data Summary, p.62